[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Sep 23 01:34:27 PDT 2016

"I don't think there was any racism until Obama got elected. We never had problems like this... Now, with people with the guns, and shooting up neighborhoods, and not being responsible citizens, that's a big change. And I think that's a philosophy that Obama has perpetuated on America. I think that's his responsibility... If people have jobs and go to work and do what they're supposed to do, there is no racism."

— Ohio Trump campaign county chairperson Kathy Miller
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/22/trump-ohio-campaign-chair-no-racism-before-obama

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon