[Vision2020] Latah Recovery Festival 10/1

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 11:40:14 PDT 2016

You are invited to the first annual Latah Recovery Festival, 10/1, 6-10pm
at the Latah County Fairgrounds Pavilion.  We promise an inspiring night of
recovery stories, free food, live music by Eric E., and a key note address
by Judge Stegner.

Admission is free, but we request a canned food donation for the food bank.

And don't miss the chili cook-off!  Rules available at
www.latahrecoverycenter.org.

Please take a moment to share the attached posters with others that might
enjoy the festival.

We are looking for giveaways for door prizes.  If your business has
something they'd like to donate, we'll be sure to mention it when we give
it away.

Latah Recovery Center - A Community of Peer Support
www.LatahRecoveryCenter.org
Find us on Facebook.
Call us at 208-883-1045
Open:  10-8 Mon-Fri., Sat. 10-12