[Vision2020] Trump statements annoying

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Sep 12 16:59:20 PDT 2016

Courtesy of the Letters section of today's (September 12, 2016) Spokesman-Review.

Trump statements annoying
Almost every day in the newspaper Donald Trump has said something either unfair or just plain stupid in public, and it has been getting annoying as the election gets closer and closer because some people are still rooting for Trump. Many people (whose names will remain anonymous so Trump does not say something stupid about them) agree with me.

It seems that Trump has no idea how to run the country. I mean, building a wall to seal Mexico from America and then make Mexico pay for it? First, how will we convince Mexico to pay for a wall that we built? Threaten to post embarrassing videos of them on YouTube? That’s not in the least bit nice.

Second, why would you even do that? To keep out immigrants? Let me just say, there is plenty of room. Well, since it might insult Trump fans to tell you how Trump and explosive vomiting are related, I probably shouldn’t.

To those of you who disagree, just read one of his speeches and think about it carefully. They both make you fall to your knees in disgust, if you’re wondering.

George Ditto, age 11
Spokane

http://www.MoscowCares.com