[Vision2020] This Week at the Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 11:38:43 PDT 2016

A few special announcements:

Latah Recovery Festival:

1.  On October 1 we are hosting the Latah Recovery Festival at the
fairgrounds pavilion.  We are looking for new items our emcee can give out
to attendees.  If your business would like to donate please contact
LatahRecoveryCenter at gmail.com.

2.  Please help us get the word out about the festival-distribute the
attached flyer.

3.  If your business is related to mental health or addiction Recovery you
are invited to have one of your clients tell an inspiring recovery story.
Contact us for more information.

*September at the Latah Recovery Center*

Alcoholics Anonymous                                        *Every day*,
noon

Positive Affirmations                                           *Mondays
and Weds *1:10-2

YOU Can Create Your Own Job                          Monday 9/19, 6

Life Skills
*Tuesdays* 5-6

Art Foundations                                                   *Tuesdays*
6:30-7:30

Intro to WRAP pt.2                                              Wednesday
9/14, 1:15

Mindful Meditation and Yoga                              *Thursdays* 2-3

Journal Writing                                                    Thursday*
9/1, 8, 15, 22 *4-5

How to Explain Things in Writing                      Thursday* 9/1, 15, 22*
6:30-7:30

LAMI:  Family Support Program                         2nd Thurs of month
7-8:30

Narcotics Anonymous                                         *Fridays*
7:30-8:30am

All Recovery Meeting                                           *Fridays*
5-6, starts 9/9

Movie and Game Night                                        *Fridays *6:30-9

Learn to Crochet & Rewire your Brain                Saturday 9/24 10-Noon

Latah Recovery Festival-East City Park              Saturday 10/1 5-10

Presence:  How to Transform Your Most

Challenging Emotions w/Ann Weiser Cornell      Sunday 9/11 1-4

Adult Children of Alcoholics, Women’s Meeting    *Sundays *6-7:30

*Classes and Groups are ALWAYS FREE.  Please RSVP.*

*Working on October schedule now.  Am pleased to announce Charlie Gehrke
will be speaking on 10/19, 7pm to parents on dealing with adolescent
addiction.  More to come...*

Latah Recovery Center - A Community of Peer Support
www.LatahRecoveryCenter.org
Find us on Facebook.
Call us at 208-883-1045
Open:  10-8 Mon-Fri., Sat. 10-12