[Vision2020] Fwd: This Week at the Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 11:47:00 PDT 2016

Below is our September calendar.  In addition to our regular daily and
weekly offerings we have a few specials this week:
Tuesday:  Art Foundations 6:30-7:30pm
Friday:  Our first All Recovery Meeting at 5pm
Sunday:  Transforming Your Most Challenging Emotions with nationally known
expert Ann Weiser Cornell-THIS CLASS IS FULL.
----------------------------------

A special tip of the hat to Darrell Keim and Tom Stroschein who will be
receiving recognition by the State of Idaho as State and
Regional "Champions of Recovery" this Thursday.
----------------------------------
Event Description

You are cordially invited to attend a special screening of *Paper Tigers *the
award winning documentary that explores the impact of Adverse Childhood
Experiences (ACES) and toxic stress on struggling teens. It is sept. 29 at
the Pitman Center on the UI campus.  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/
paper-tigers-screening-moscow-id-tickets-27027403692

--------------------------------------

See attached for info regarding a NAMI conference in north Idaho on
September 24.

-------------------------------------

*September at the Latah Recovery Center*

Alcoholics Anonymous                                        *Every day*,
noon

Positive Affirmations                                           *Mondays
and Weds *1:10-2

YOU Can Create Your Own Job                          Monday 9/19, 6

Life Skills
*Tuesdays* 5-6

Art Foundations                                                   *Tuesdays*
6:30-7:30

Intro to WRAP pt.2                                              Wednesday
9/14, 1:15

Mindful Meditation and Yoga                              *Thursdays* 2-3

Journal Writing                                                    Thursday*
9/1, 8, 15, 22 *4-5

How to Explain Things in Writing                      Thursday* 9/1, 15, 22*
6:30-7:30

LAMI:  Family Support Program                         2nd Thurs of month
7-8:30

Narcotics Anonymous                                         *Fridays*
7:30-8:30am

All Recovery Meeting                                           *Fridays*
5-6, starts 9/9

Movie and Game Night                                        *Fridays *6:30-9

Learn to Crochet & Rewire your Brain                Saturday 9/24 10-Noon

Latah Recovery Festival-East City Park              Saturday 10/1 5-10

Presence:  How to Transform Your Most

Challenging Emotions w/Ann Weiser Cornell      Sunday 9/11 1-4

Adult Children of Alcoholics, Women’s Meeting    *Sundays *6-7:30

*Classes and Groups are ALWAYS FREE.  Please RSVP.*

Latah Recovery Center - A Community of Peer Support
www.LatahRecoveryCenter.org
Find us on Facebook.
Call us at 208-883-1045
Open:  10-8 Mon-Fri., Sat. 10-12