[Vision2020] Caturday (October 15, 2016)

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Sat Oct 15 05:31:51 PDT 2016

Woman confined to a hospice had only one wish - to snuggle a kitten. So the local SPCA brought her a whole basket full of kittens, which turns out to be just what the doctor ordered on Caturday.

Courtesy of Fox4KC (Kansas City, Missouri) at:

http://fox4kc.com/2016/10/13/watch-basket-full-of-kittens-brings-joy-to-woman-in-local-hospice-center/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

--------------------------------

Watch: Basket full of kittens brings joy to woman in local hospice center
On Wednesday Great Plains SPCA joined forces with GC Hospice to surprise one of their residents whose only wish was to snuggle some kittens.

“We couldn’t say no,” Great Plains SPCA said on their Facebook page. “We brought not just one, but a whole basket of kittens to snuggle up to.”

The 50-second clip, which is sure to make you smile, had nearly 13,000 views in just three-hours.

“We all know that pets can sometimes be just what the doctor ordered,” Great Plains SPCA said in the video’s caption.

----------

Video

https://youtu.be/HnNRduBWoNI

----------