[Vision2020] A Trump Sexual Assault: Acts not Words

Nicholas Gier ngier006 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 09:48:28 PDT 2016

Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Acting On The Sexual Assaults He Brags About -
10-10-16

By Doug Cunningham of Workers Independent News

The world now knows that Donald Trump bragged in 2005 about sexually
assaulting women by groping them. That recording surfaced Friday and Trump
admits it.

[Donald Trump]: “I did try and f**k her. She was married. I moved on her
like a bitch. Couldn't get there and she was married.

I'm automatically attracted to beautiful. I just start kissing them. It's
like a magnet. I don't even wait.

And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by
the pussy."

On the same day that disgusting recording was revealed New York Federal
Judge Ronnie Abrams scheduled a December hearing in a lawsuit alleging
Trump raped a 13 year old girl in the 1990’s.

Trump lawyer Alan Garten says the allegations are “categorically untrue”.

But that lawsuit is not the only allegation that Trump actually acted on
the kinds of sexual assault he brags about doing in the tape made public
Friday.

Jill Harth, in a video interview with The Guardian, says she stands by her
assertion that Trump groped her in a sexual assault she says occurred in
the 1990’s at Trump’s Mar-A-Lago mansion.

[Jill Harth]: “He, he pulled me aside in the children's room and made
another sexually aggressive advance on me where he tried to make his move.
He pushed me up against a wall and had his hands all over me and tried to
get up my dress again. And I had to physically say what are you doing? Stop
it!

It was a shocking thing to have him do this. He was aggressive. And he has
a sense of entitlement. And he thinks everybody's in love with him, every
woman. I've heard him say things like this.

He said I was a liar. And I'm speaking up now. I am defending myself and I
am standing up for myself and I am saying that's what happened. You can
believe it or not, but I went through hell."

Trump’s ex-wife Ivana asserted in divorce proceedings that Trump raped her
in 1989. Later after the divorce financial settlement she recanted, saying
she hadn’t meant rape “in the criminal sense.” That divorce was granted on
the ground of “cruel and inhuman treatment.”

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they
shall never sit in.

-Greek proverb

“Enlightenment is man’s emergence from his self-imposed immaturity.
Immaturity is the inability to use one’s understanding without guidance
from another. This immaturity is self- imposed when its cause lies not in
lack of understanding, but in lack of resolve and courage to use it without
guidance from another. Sapere Aude! ‘Have courage to use your own
understand-ing!—that is the motto of enlightenment.

--Immanuel Kant