[Vision2020] DNC Headquarters Mobbed By Republican Refugees Seeking Asylum

Debi Smith Debismith at moscow.com
Sat Oct 8 19:38:15 PDT 2016

Well, she knew he was a snake when she picked him up! Let's hear a round
of "Take Me In" with the appropriate attribution rather than the Trumpet
one when he used it against Muslims. Hubris personified and Trumpet!
What a Ghod-smacked team! I know you can do this justice, Tom! Crank it up!!

Debi R-S

On 10/8/2016 5:05 PM, Tom Hansen wrote:
> Yes.  I read where Crapo ceased supporting Trump.
>
> However, on the other side of the Washington state line . . . Cathy
> McMorris-Rogers said that although she is disappointed with Trump, she
> will continue to support him.
>
> http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2016/oct/07/mcmorris-rodgers-condemns-trump-comments-doesnt-wi/
>
> Tomorrow's debate is going to be VEEERRRRRY interesting.
>
> Tom
>
> On Oct 8, 2016, at 4:58 PM, Debi Smith <Debismith at moscow.com
> <mailto:Debismith at moscow.com>> wrote:
>
>> This is almost not funny (almost!). My republican relatives are
>> fleeing the party and have no idea what to do as they can't vote for
>> "that woman", regardless of the fact the man they are fleeing
>> (Trumpet) manufactured the "lies that became information about
>> Hillary Clinton".......so sad that the Grand Old Party has become the
>> Ghastly Old Pariahs. Business Republicans must be furious, and I hope
>> those Social Issues Republicans who followed this lunatic down the
>> rabbit hole are praying. They will need to! When Idaho and Utah
>> Republicans dis-endorse a Republican candidate you know there is a
>> "EEUGH" problem!
>>
>> Debi R-S
>>

>> On 10/8/2016 1:32 PM, Tom Hansen wrote:
>>> Courtesy of the New Yorker at:
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/j8f6m58

>>>   D.N.C. HEADQUARTERS MOBBED BY REPUBLICAN REFUGEES SEEKING ASYLUM
>>>

>>> WASHINGTON, D.C. (The Borowitz Report)—A humanitarian crisis has
>>> been unfolding over the past week as Republican refugees seeking
>>> asylum have overrun the Democratic National Committee headquarters,
>>> in Washington, D.C.
>>>
>>> D.N.C. staffers have confirmed that they were woefully unprepared
>>> for the masses of desperate Republicans who have shown up at the