[Vision2020] Press Release - Pullman Police Department

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Fri Oct 7 10:39:45 PDT 2016

Courtesy of the Pullman Police Department at:

http://www.pullman-wa.gov/departments/police/news-a-statistics/press-releases/1516-social-media-threats

---------------------------------
PRESS RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 7, 2016
Gary Jenkins, Chief of Police
Pullman Police Department
(509) 334-0802

Social Media Threats

PULLMAN – The Pullman Police Department has been made aware of direct and indirect threats made via social media, against various individuals and entities in the Pullman Community, including Community Action Center, and Gladish Community and Cultural Center.  We are actively investigating these threats and have identified the subject as residing in the L/C Valley.  At this time, we have no reason to believe that the subject is in Pullman.

While the investigation is underway, extra patrol is being provided to ensure public safety, including an increased police presence at the Community Action Center and Gladish facilities.  Citizens immediately concerned for their safety should contact the Whitcom Dispatch Center to request assistance by calling (509) 332-2521, or 911 in an emergency.

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com