[Vision2020] Trump ignores First Amendment, suggests jail time for flag-burning

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Nov 29 13:31:44 PST 2016

What should President-elect Trump's punishment be for those cowards who rode bogus medical deferments during the Vietnam War while others committed themselves to their patriotic duty . . . of which 58,191 never returned and are memorialized on the Vietnam Memorial Wall.

Cowards, such as himself . . .
http://www.snopes.com/2016/08/02/donald-trumps-draft-deferments/

http://www.MoscowCares.com