[Vision2020] Jill Stein Recount 2016: Election Integrity depends on YOU!

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 18:25:46 PST 2016

Suddenly it occurs to me what is so simple and obvious... That vote
recounts in close swing states, when there is a large popular vote
divergence from the electoral college determining the presidency, should be
mandated!

No doubt some will think this a scam, a waste of money, an encouragement
to disruption of the smooth transfer of power in the Executive Branch, but
I donated to the recount fund at the following website:
https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/recount

But why is this recount effort sponsored by Jill Stein under such criticism?

Given the numerous techniques of manipulating votes, it seems to me those
with an interest in upholding the integrity of our elections should welcome
a recount effort.

Of course I am being naïve.... Even the US Supreme Court voted to deny the
integrity of US election recounts when they overruled the Florida State
Supreme Court in Bush, v. Gore 2000:
Supreme Injustice  by Alan M. Dershowitz
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/59717.Alan_M_Dershowitz>
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/110285.Supreme_Injustice

Current vote margins between Trump and Clinton in the three swing states
now being targeted for recounts are below:
http://cookpolitical.com/story/10174
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett

Wisconsin   1,382,011   1,404,536

Pennsylvania   2,868,545   2,936,575