[Vision2020] Presidential Popular Vote Count (as of 11/16/2016)

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Tue Nov 15 14:25:16 PST 2016

On 11/15/2016 02:00 PM, Moscow Cares wrote:
> -------------------------------
>
> Hillary Clinton: 61,340,677
>
> Donald Trump: 60,571,995

> Tell me again:  Why do we have the electoral college?

It is a test of courage -- whether or not the members of the Electoral
College, collectively, have the courage to elect to the presidency the
candidate who achieved the most popular votes throughout the totality of
all of the election districts eligible to participate in the election.

So, in terms of one person, one vote, will the latest elections results
reflect tradition or truth?

<[Insert a preferred musical interlude here.]>

Ken