[Vision2020] Hillary Won by 2 Million Votes! More than Gore, Nixon, Kennedy

g crabtree direoutcome at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 14:33:21 PST 2016

I'm a mite confused. Is it your contention that the founders were keen to
see the country governed through the popular vote? Perhaps you simply
dislike people and organisations that have found the source of the article
I posted useful and dismiss the information due to its tainted association?
Either way, I guess I just didn't properly understand when Thomas Jefferson
said "Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of
the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine percent." or
when Alexander Hamilton remarked that “We are a Republic. Real Liberty is
never found in despotism or in the extremes of Democracy" or even the short
and sweet statement of Benjamin Rush that “A simple democracy is the
devil's own government.”Perhaps you would be so kind as to point me to a
source that meets your lofty standards that will support the notion that
electing a president through a popularity contest is "the simple premise of
our form of government."