[Vision2020] Hillary Won by 2 Million Votes! More than Gore, Nixon, Kennedy

g crabtree direoutcome at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 17:14:07 PST 2016

And what is a republican vote in California, New York, Washington, or
Illinois worth? A serious beating perhaps? With the EC rules as they stand
the democrats went into this election with better than a hundred point
advantage and whiffed it because of a bad campaign and a worse candidate.
(not that the winners have anything much to brag about)

With the current political climate being what it is, I very much doubt that
a call for a constitutional convention to amend or abolish the electoral
collage will result in anything good for the snivelling party. I imagine
that it could well turn into a cautionary tale of being careful what you
wish for.