[Vision2020] Song on US Treatment of Veterans: "Wrong Side of Heaven"

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 19:26:45 PST 2016

Friday 11-4 at the Peace Vigil in Friendship Square in Moscow, usually 5:30
to 6:30 PM, a veteran walked up and recommended the following song by Five
Finger Death Punch, asking if we knew what our soldiers go through, etc.  I
told him I would look up this song and listen to it.

A long list of organizations to help veterans is at the end of the
audio/video from YouTube at the URL below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_l4Ab5FRwM