[Vision2020] additional background on story of football play including court documents.

Rose Huskey rosejhuskey at gmail.com
Wed May 25 18:19:35 PDT 2016

Yeah, I'd be totally happy with indicted!!  I am well aware of the politics
and ruling powers in  little town South Idaho, as most of us are.  The Texas
kid might get a prison sentence (depending on his connections in Lincoln
county that matter in in daily life there.  I'd be shocked and happily
surprised if any one actually to prison.  I do hope that the rotten, corrupt
school district is closed down and reopened with staff and faculty who have
a distinctly different approach than the current jackasses.

Rose Huskey