[Vision2020] Carscallen resigns from Moscow City Council

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Wed May 18 03:42:46 PDT 2016

Please . . . say it ain't so.

Courtesy of today's (May 18, 2016) Moscow-Pullman Daily News.

---------------------------------
Carscallen resigns from Moscow City Council
Moscow City Councilor Dan Carscallen submitted his formal resignation from the council Tuesday.
According to a news release from the city, Carscallen has resigned for personal and family reasons. Carscallen told the Daily News Tuesday night he has no other comment at this time on his resignation other than what is in the press release.
Carscallen was first elected to a four-year term on the council in November 2007 and was elected again in November.
The Moscow native is a graduate of both Moscow High School and the University of Idaho.
He is also the clerk of the North Latah County Highway District and volunteers with the Moscow Volunteer Fire Department as an EMT and firefighter.
As per city code, Mayor Bill Lambert will forward an appointee for the council's confirmation to fill the vacant seat until the next municipal election in November 2017.

---------------------------------

You will be be missed, Area Man.

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Photos/Dan_Leprechaun_Carscallen.JPG

"Twas the Night Before Christmas" as read by Councilman Dan "Santa's Helper" Carscallen (December 21, 2010)
https://youtu.be/cc1U8kwqsCo

Renewing Our Focus - February 19, 2013 - Dan Carscallen
https://youtu.be/dxSh_ejyFlQ

Renewing Our Focus, Dan Carscallen - May 20, 2013
https://youtu.be/rxp1eoW2MJQ

Renewing Our Focus (Dan Carscallen) - August 5, 2013
https://youtu.be/5dmq4ZVR0Gc

Renewing Our Focus, Dan Carscallen - November 18, 2013
https://youtu.be/Pg_bl1x5p4g

http://www.MoscowCares.com