[Vision2020] Fwd: This Week at the Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 10:53:17 PDT 2016

Below is our calendar of upcoming groups and workshops.  In addition to our
regular weekly groups, we also have Recovery Peer Training.  This is the
training to take if you would like to volunteer as a coach at The Center.
It teaches a wide range of skills necessary for coaches to understand.  It
is Wednesday at 6pm.

I'd also like to call your attention to Sojourners Alliance.  Sojourners'
is our partner organization, providing us with back office support. As you
may have seen in the paper last week, they lost a major grant.  They are
fundraising to fill the gap.  Please consider donating.
https://www.gofundme.com/22sd8es

This week at the Latah Recovery Center-Open to all.  Please RSVP:

·         AA Daily at noon

·         Adult Children of Alcoholics Women’s Meeting, Sundays, 6-7:30pm

·         Positive Affirmations, Mondays at 1:10-2pm

·         Volunteer Orientation, Wednesdays 2-3pm or by appt.

·         Mindfulness Meditation and Yoga, Thursdays, 2-3pm

·         Life Challenges w/RJ, every Friday, 5-6pm

·         Movie and Game Night, Fridays, 4:30pm, Movie at 6:30.  May
movies:  Who Framed Roger Rabbit, and Monkey Business

·         Recovery Peer Training:  An Overview of Skills from Recovery
Coaching and Peer Support Training, session 1, 5/11, 6-9pm

And mark your calendars for these upcoming offerings!

·         Idaho Department of Correction:  The Overview w/Clint Hoiland,
5/17, 6:30pm

·         Recovery Peer Training:  An Overview of Skills from Recovery
Coaching and Peer Support Training, session 2, 5/18, 6-9pm

·         Learn to Crochet and Rewire Your Brain, 5/21, 10-12

·         How to Deal with Manipulative People w/Dr. Joyce Lyons-5/24, 6:30

·         Eating Well w./Karen Richel, 5/26, 2-3

·         Responsible Couponing w./Karen Richel, 6/23, 2-3

Latah Recovery Center - A Community of Peer Support
www.LatahRecoveryCenter.org
Find us on Facebook.
Call us at 208-883-1045
Open:  10-3 Mon, 10-8 Tues., 10-5 Wed., 10-8 Thurs. and Fri.
531 S Main, Moscow, ID 83843