[Vision2020] Idaho returning to Big Sky

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed May 4 04:36:14 PDT 2016

Courtesy of today's (May 4, 2016) Moscow-Pullman Daily News.

---------------------------------
Letter: Idaho returning to Big Sky
From your friends to the east and on behalf of the University of Montana Grizzlies, we extend a warm "welcome back" to the University of Idaho as a full member of the Big Sky Conference. We speak for all Montana fans in saying we are thrilled to have the Vandals back. We have enjoyed renewing the conference rivalry in recent years in all other sports, and now football will add to the excitement for our fans. In football, the Grizzlies and Vandals have met 84 times, starting back in 1903. With this recent announcement, the fight for the Little Brown Stein returns.
We know this decision did not come without serious deliberation by President Chuck Staben and Athletic Director Rob Spear. The University of Montana is in complete support of bringing back a charter member of the Big Sky Conference and another flagship university.
Missoula looks forward to hosting Vandal football fans in the near future.
President Royce C. Engstrom
Athletic Director Kent Haslam
University of Montana
Missoula, Mont

I am MOST DEFINITELY looking forward to attending the next Big Sky Conference football game between the University of Idaho Vandals and the University of Montana Grizzlies . . . IN THE KIBBIE DOME.

Seeya there, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com