[Vision2020] This Week at the Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 11:06:27 PDT 2016

This week marks the beginning of a new month and we have some GREAT
offerings this month.
1. On the 4th we have Low Income Housing.  Find out all you need to know
about how the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare can help at this
class.
2. On the 11th and 18th we have our two part Recovery Peer Training.  This
class is required if you want to volunteer as a Recovery Peer at The
Center.  It has a variety of topics designed to introduce you to how to do
this important work.
3. On the 17th officer Hoiland is providing IDOC:  The Overview.
4. On the 24th Dr. Joyce Lyons is facilitating How to Deal With
Manipulative People.
Contact The Center if you have questions, or would like to attend!

We need your help!
We are looking for a volunteer to fill in from now thru the end of July on
Tuesdays from 10-2pm.  If you can help, email me (Darrell)!

This week at the Latah Recovery Center-Open to all.  Please RSVP:

·         AA Daily at noon

·         Adult Children of Alcoholics Women’s Meeting, Sundays, 6-7:30pm

·         Positive Affirmations, Mondays at 1:10-2pm

·         Volunteer Orientation, Wednesdays 2-3pm or by appt.

·         Mindfulness Meditation and Yoga, Thursdays, 2-3pm

·         Life Challenges w/RJ, every Friday, 5-6pm

·         Movie and Game Night, Fridays, 4:30pm, Movie at 6:30.  May
movies:  See No Evil, The Little Mermaid, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, and
Monkey Business

·         Healing Thru Writing, Wednesdays thru May 5, 6:30

·         Low Income Housing Info-5/4 2 times!  10:30am and 2pm.

And mark your calendars for these upcoming offerings!

·         Recovery Peer Training:  An Overview of Skills from Recovery
Coaching and Peer Support Training, session 1, 5/11, 6-9pm

·         Idaho Department of Correction:  The Overview w/Clint Hoiland,
5/17, 6:30pm

·         Recovery Peer Training:  An Overview of Skills from Recovery
Coaching and Peer Support Training, session 2, 5/18, 6-9pm

·         Learn to Crochet and Rewire Your Brain, 5/21, 10-12

·         How to Deal with Manipulative People w/Dr. Joyce Lyons-5/24, 6:30

·         Eating Well w./Karen Richel, 5/26, 2-3

·         Responsible Couponing w./Karen Richel, 6/23, 2-3

Latah Recovery Center - A Community of Peer Support
www.LatahRecoveryCenter.org
Find us on Facebook.
Call us at 208-883-1045
Open:  10-3 Mon, 10-8 Tues., 10-5 Wed., 10-8 Thurs. and Fri.
531 S Main, Moscow, ID 83843