[Vision2020] Ride to Joanna Newsom's Concert in Spokane Thurs. Mar. 31?

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 23:03:24 PDT 2016

The marvelous poet/songwriter/singer/string harp player Joanna Newsom will
be performing tomorrow night Thurs. Mar. 31 in Spokane at the Bing Crosby
Theater.

Tickets are still available. and if I can believe the Bing Crosby Theater
website, are surprisingly affordable as of tonight, the most expensive only
$39.50.

I was just looking at photos of the inside of the Bing, and it's beautiful!

If anyone from the Moscow/Pullman area is attending this concert, or could
be persuaded to attend, I will pay all fuel costs for a ride to Spokane and
back.

http://www.bingcrosbytheater.com/events/1088/joanna-newsom