[Vision2020] Here Here!

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Thu Jun 30 03:15:50 PDT 2016

Courtesy of today's (June 30, 2016) Moscow-Pullman Daily News with a special nod of appreciation to Holly Dawkins.

Letter: Sojourners' Alliance
I propose that the funds earmarked by the Moscow City Council for a downtown lavatory be redirected to support Sojourners' Alliance.
Financial support for Sojourners' Alliance is crucial for the individuals who so desperately need the services. It's also crucial for our Moscow community's health and self-respect that we help our neighbors in need.
The Moscow City Council can be reached at council at ci.moscow.id.us.
Holly Dawkins, Moscow

As one hand washes the other . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com