[Vision2020] Sojourners' looks for help from Council

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 14:12:47 PDT 2016

My comment makes perfect sense to me, Tom.  Not sure where I've lost you.
People can talk possibilities and how-to's in private.  Decisions about
public money must be made in public.  That's pretty basic civil policy as I
understand it...

Of course, I have no idea why they chose not to discuss on July 5th.
Perhaps they don't expect enough people to be present to make monetary
decisions on the day after a major holiday?