[Vision2020] Social Services seeks extra funding in wake of Sojourners' troubles

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Thu Jun 23 09:58:39 PDT 2016

So, instead of taking the proverbial high ground by making a public donation to help Moscow's indigent . . . our city council sweeps this issue under the rug and pretends that everything is hunky-dory.

At least the Wingding helped out (along with Moscow Cares).

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon