[Vision2020] Sojourners' to close for 2 months Sept. 1

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jun 21 17:32:04 PDT 2016

If the city is, in fact, contributing to Sojourners . . . why not make it known publicly.  Something along the lines of . . .

"The City of Moscow is contributing [insert amount of donation here] dollars to Sojourners Alliance.  We do this to show that everybody matters . . . that we care.  Show these fine people that you care, too, and make your donation to Sojourners Alliance."

Challenge the people to do the right thing by helping out.

Make these announcements publicly, just like Mayor Lambert did with his fund raising golf tournament.

This is how you get people involved . . . by firing them up . . . By leading by example.

How about it, Area Man?

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon