[Vision2020] Sometimes going from the general to the specific is useful.

Rose Huskey rosejhuskey at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 13:33:10 PDT 2016

Hatred in Orlando is no different than hatred in Moscow, Idaho.  If you
doubt that the climate of sneering, mockery, and just plain old garden
variety jackassery is absent in Moscow check  out the links below.  In less
than 10 minutes I was able to search on the word "homo" on Doug Wilson
raggedy ass little blog and found the following sampling of blog titles. I
didn't search for the countless faux-words he uses to describe gay and
lesbian people - nor will I post them here, but to describe them as copious
is an understatement.  No doubt about it, Doug is the original Clever Dick
of Moscow.    Earlier today I had occasion to post the following link to an
article addressing the driving need by some men to incessantly celebrate
their homophobia.  The link is here:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/assault/roots/freud.html.  It
certainly  helps to explain, at least to me, the actual "root" (overused
word to describe the cause of bitterness in a person's psyche coined by Jim
Wilson, Doug's daddy.  It's a go to word in the Kirk's lexicon)  of Doug's
fixation.

<https://dougwils.com/s7-engaging-the-culture/millennials-screwtape-and-the-
homo-tsunami.html> Millennials, Screwtape, and the Homo-Tsunami

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 By Douglas Wilson

 <https://dougwils.com/books/homo-republicanus.html> Homo Republicanus

Monday, August 27, 2012 By Douglas Wilson

 <https://dougwils.com/books/the-homo-lobby-and-hatred-inflation.html> The
Homo Lobby and Hatred Inflation

Monday, September 29, 2008 By Douglas Wilson

 <https://dougwils.com/books/the-homo-thing.html> The Homo Thing

Sunday, September 28, 2008 By Douglas Wilson

 <https://dougwils.com/books/homo-pomo-in-slowmo.html> Homo Pomo in Slowmo

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 By  <https://dougwils.com/author/admin> Douglas
Wilson

 <https://dougwils.com/books/on-refusing-to-live-in-pinkletown.html> On
Refusing to Live in Pinkletown

Friday, May 13, 2016 By  <https://dougwils.com/author/admin> Douglas Wilson

".A little while ago, a few weeks back, we had a discussion here in this
space about my insistence on using um, flamboyant and non-PC language when
discussing the homosex phenom. We had a good time in that discussion, but we
weren't done yet. Let me appear to change the subject

 <https://dougwils.com/s7-engaging-the-culture/hundreds-dead-canaries.html>
Hundreds of Dead Canaries

Thursday, April 28, 2016 By Douglas Wilson

So then, I recently received an (indirect) question about my use of language
that "demeans." Why do I speak, for example, about "gay activists" as though
they were the enemy, the adversary, the foe? And the answer is that in a
very important sense, they are the enemy .

Same Sex Mirage

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 By  <https://dougwils.com/author/admin> Douglas
Wilson

<https://dougwils.com/s7-engaging-the-culture/seven-key-facts-about-the-pomo
sexual-revolt.html> Seven Key Facts About the Pomosexual Revolt

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 By Douglas Wilson