[Vision2020] Trump's Conflict of Interest: He Owes $100 million to Foreign Banks

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Wed Jun 8 20:26:08 PDT 2016

Did I say anywhere that I had hatred for Hillary?  Not sure I like her much.  I don't much like the Donald either.  Maybe I said something in a prior submission to the vizzz that I can't recall?  I'm sure someone will point it out if I did.

I'm weary of folks pointing out her faults as well. Both candidates are far less than stellar.

As a former public official, its easy to see how we end up with the national candidates we get. Nobody worth their salt would want to subject themselves to the vitriol that people are wont to spew.  It's bad enough here at the local level when people make shit up about you . . .

Your pal

DC