[Vision2020] Gritman's longtime chair replaced

Nicholas Gier ngier006 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 18:22:32 PDT 2016

Hi Roger,

I hope your recovery goes well.  BJ did an outstanding job and she is an
incredible woman, both as a friend and tireless and smart public servant.

Nick

--

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they
shall never sit in.

-Greek proverb

“Enlightenment is man’s emergence from his self-imposed immaturity.
Immaturity is the inability to use one’s understanding without guidance
from another. This immaturity is self- imposed when its cause lies not in
lack of understanding, but in lack of resolve and courage to use it without
guidance from another. Sapere Aude! ‘Have courage to use your own
understand-ing!—that is the motto of enlightenment.

--Immanuel Kant