[Vision2020] Monday night - Plaza Concert for July - dinner 5:30 PM, music WITH PARADOX! 6 PM!

Linda Pall lpall at moscow.com
Sat Jul 23 09:00:54 PDT 2016

Dear Visionaries!

The twelfth season of the Plaza Concerts continues!

A great blast from the past for you on Monday night on Pall Plaza! PARADOX will treat us with hits, R&B and who knows what else from 6-8 PM on he Plaza. We’ll have food and beverages available for purchase. The music is FREE, thanks to the generosity of the artists! Check out our building!  Heart of the Arts is so proud of the improvements to the façade of the building, thanks to the generosity of donors who want to continue the progress of our community center! The upper floors inside will be next!

We have tables for diners and if you want to bring YOUR OWN (!) picnic, that will work too! Music, good food and drink, and friends gathered on the Plaza for a summer evening of fun: BE THERE!

All the best,

Linda Pall
Plaza Concerts Coordinator
Heart of the Arts, Inc.