[Vision2020] Ah , the memories . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jul 22 11:58:15 PDT 2016

Courtesy of US Army Garrison Humphreys (https://www.facebook.com/usaghumphreys) . . .

Welcome to Camp Humphreys, Korea (video posted on July 21, 2016)
https://youtu.be/YhMFjLWW0nw

Rodna and I lived in the village of Anjong-Ri, about two miles outside the gate of Camp Humphreys, while I was assigned to Headquarters Company, 802nd Engineer Battalion at Camp Humphreys from February 1976 to March 1977.  Our kitchen consisted of a Coleman 2-burner stove and a cooler. Our "bedroom" amounted to a yo (a Korean mattress) in our one-room hootch.  Camp Humphreys and Anjong-Ri have grown unbelievably, but I wouldn't give up a second of our memories there . . .the people (local nationals) we met, the places we visited in Anjong-Ri, the things we've done (most of 'em legal).

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon