[Vision2020] Why Has not Melania Been Fired?

Nicholas Gier ngier006 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 11:35:00 PDT 2016

Does Trump's wife have permission (as does Pence, presumably) to make a few
mistakes.  By the way,  Trump has covered up the fact that Melania flunked
out of college back in Slovenia.  His trophy wife had to be college
educated as well as beautiful.

NY Times article about the speech writer:

In the statement, Ms. McIver, a 65-year-old co-author of several books
withDonald
J. Trump
<http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/elections/donald-trump-on-the-issues.html?inline=nyt-per>,
said that as she and Ms. Trump were preparing her speech, Ms. Trump
mentioned that she admired Mrs. Obama and read to Ms. McIver parts of the
first lady’s 2008 speech at the Democratic convention.

Ms. McIver said she had inadvertently left portions of the Obama speech in
the final draft.

“This was my mistake,” she wrote. She wrote that she had offered her
resignation, but that the Trumps had rejected it. “Mr. Trump told me that
people make innocent mistakes and that we learn and grow from these
experiences.”

--

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they
shall never sit in.

-Greek proverb

“Enlightenment is man’s emergence from his self-imposed immaturity.
Immaturity is the inability to use one’s understanding without guidance
from another. This immaturity is self- imposed when its cause lies not in
lack of understanding, but in lack of resolve and courage to use it without
guidance from another. Sapere Aude! ‘Have courage to use your own
understand-ing!—that is the motto of enlightenment.

--Immanuel Kant