[Vision2020] Fw: Weekly Update: Clinton Email Case Update?

Ron Force ronforce at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 21:36:24 PDT 2016

This is the group that:
1. Tried to have President Obama deported as a alien
2. Claimed that ISIS had established a training camp on the US-Mexico Border
3. Claimed that LGBT inclusive schools are abusive of children
4. Fabricates a weekly Benghazi conspiracy theory

In other words, just your typical right-wing loonies.

Ron Force
Moscow Idaho USA