[Vision2020] Who really wrote those bills? (was: As Idaho considers loosening gun-carry limits . . .)

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Sun Jan 24 05:52:36 PST 2016

On 1/24/2016 5:30 AM, Tom Hansen wrote:
> <[snip]>
>

>   Eye on Boise: New Idaho concealed-gun bills proposed
>
> By Betsy Z. Russell
>
> Reps. Heather Scott and Ron Nate have released two alternate drafts of
> legislation to allow any legal gun owner in Idaho to carry concealed
> guns without a permit.
>
> “We’re going to put ’em both out there and see which dog hunts,” said
> Nate, R-Rexburg.

<[snip]>

It would be interesting to know which organizations, and who
specifically, are the authors of these pieces of legislation.  So much
of what is introduced into the legislature comes from sources that were
not elected to office that it behooves those who introduce bills to
credit their sources and allow them to own up to their requests for
legislative audience, influence, and control.

Ken