[Vision2020] Porn Rampant Among Evangelicals

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Fri Jan 22 19:36:49 PST 2016

On 1/22/2016 9:57 AM, Nicholas Gier wrote:
> *The Battle Plan for Purity*

Having just seen the seventh episode of the work started by George Lucas
four decades ago, may I say that I am impressed by the trilogy of
trilogies format for the extended treatment that this topic, whether it
deserves it or not, may yet attain.

For example, for the fourth episode, the title "A Hope for Porn" arises
with little thought.  The fifth episode, "The Prelate Strikes Back" is
easily anticipated, and, quite naturally, the sixth episode, The Revenge
of the Courtesans, may well be a legal thriller among its other charms.

Should the series be so fortunate as to have advanced production
facilities, the viewing public may enjoy all three trilogies within a
generation rather than two or three.

Insert your favorite tag line here.

Ken