[Vision2020] Moscow shooting spree victim's stepmother speaks

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Sun Jan 10 09:35:52 PST 2016

Courtesy of KHQ News at:

http://www.khq.com/story/30927313/moscow-shooting-spree-victims-mother-speaks

---------------------------------
Moscow shooting spree victim's stepmother speaks

MOSCOW, Idaho - "He hunted her down like a dog and he shot her 10 times," Marilyn Trissll said.
Trissll can't stop thinking about what happened to her step daughter. One year ago, a family member called her with the worst news a parent can get.

"I remember him telling me that someone came into Belinda's store and shot her," Trissll explained.

John Lee is accused of shooting Belinda Niebuhr and three other people in Moscow, Idaho. Among those three people were his adoptive mother. After allegedly shooting those people, Lee led police on a high speed chase. It was 24 miles crossed state lines, ultimately ending in Washington.  Police arrested Lee in Whitman County. Lee has been extradited back to Latah County in Idaho. His trial has been pushed back until late this summer. If he is found guilty he could face the death penalty.

Previous coverage of the Moscow shooting

"I'd like to see him never walk the face the earth again," Trissll said. "I don't think the man could be trusted if he would kill his own mother."

The Niebuhr family hopes for some kind of closure. They're not sure why their daughter was shot, but they'll be back in Moscow this summer for the trials.

"I can't imagine what went through her mind when he was standing there about to shoot her. He's really an evil person," Trissll said.

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com