[Vision2020] PNAS 2-22-16: Study Reveals Stunning Acceleration of Sea Level Rise, Potential 4 ft., This Century

Ron Force ronforce at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 14:41:33 PST 2016

When you list authorities who deny some aspect of climate science, you
should really look into their backgrounds before posting the list. While i
didn't go through the whole list, here's the first few:

Edward Wegman-- a statistician who presented a critical report on behalf of
a Republican House member. The report was withdrawn after it was found to
be plagiarized.

Richard Tol-- doesn't deny that climate change exists, just thinks that the
economic consequences won't be severe.

Christopher Landsea-- in agreement with climate change forecasts, but
doesn't believe that the severity of current hurricanes can be traced to
global warming.

Duncan Wingham--In the 1990s, Wingham was involved in a four-year satellite
study of the Antarctic ice sheet. His conclusion then, and from later
research, is that the Antarctic has contributed little to observed rising sea
levels <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_levels> in the 20th century.
However, he has also stated that "it is possible that the consequences
of global
warming <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming> on sea level rise
have been underestimated... Other sources of rise must be underestimated.
In particular it is possible that the effect of global warming on thermal
expansion [on the oceans] is larger than we thought" (Wikipedia)

Bob Carter (Robert i Carter) (deceased) Lost his position at Cook
University for failure to publish in peer-reviewed publications. Was on the
payroll of the Heartland Institute (Koch Brothers).

Vincent Gray--- Chief chemist (retired) for the New Zealand Coal Research
Organization...
and on it goes.

Ron Force
Moscow Idaho USA