[Vision2020] Idaho 2016 Republican Incompetence In Plain DaylightView

Linda Pall lpall at moscow.com
Fri Feb 19 16:02:57 PST 2016

How right Ken is!!!  The Hillary for Idaho folks will be having a “Palouse Artists for Hillary” silent art auction with wine/beer and FUN on March 3... keep your eyes out for the specific information AND be sure to caucus for the DEMOCRATS on Tuesday, March 22 at McDonald School.  It’s your chance to participate in selecting the next president of the US!

Call me if you have any need of information or want to join the troops! You are most welcome to join our ranks and be part of this important campaign!

All the best to everyone,

Linda Pall
Latah County Coordinator, Hillary for Idaho
208-310-6266