[Vision2020] Moscow High School 1948

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Thu Feb 18 16:11:33 PST 2016

Greetings -

Today I received a copy of the 1948 Moscow High School yearbook.

What makes this copy special is that it belonged to a 1948 MHS student, who (apparently) was EXTREMELY popular judging by the signatures and comments evident throughout the yearbook.  More on that later in this email.

If a 1948 MHS student could be identified . . . and they (or a member of their family) still resides here in Moscow . . . Moscow Cares would like to donate this yearbook to them . . . especially if that student is, or the family member is related to, Nadine Tisdall (to whom this yearbook once belonged).

For reference, here are the names of the 1948 MHS seniors.  As there is not a group picture of them . . . and since I don't really care to post 70+ individual photos, here are their names.

Bruce Budge
Russell Haynes
Betty Thompson
Karl Klages
Clayton Harmsworth
Eleanor McDaniel
Barbara Davis
David Furnas
Millicent Schoeppach
Bill Staley
David Banks
Jo Ann Wilde
Josephine Revord
Fritz Flomer
Shirley Mitchell
Dale Schumaker
Margaret Torell
Ethel Doyle
Herbert Fritzley
Floyd Gephart
Helen McDaniel
Russell Haynes
Florence Robinson
Donna Burton
Jaren Leavitt
Maxine Mulalley
Caryl Ingebritsen
Muriel Shelton
Cleon Thomas
Allan Johnson
Jo Ann Brannon
Nadine Tisdall
Robert Barstow
Richard Grief
Joan Fitzgerald
Ollie Packenham
Robert Bennett
Marilyn Williams
Jane Bowman
Hazel Havens
Donald Steensma
Ronald Allen
Dorla Myhre
Helen Havens
Cecil Packard
Leona Karlson
Ardella Johnston
William Tunnicliff
Stanley Stockwell
Donna Walenta
Ellen Wilderman
Marilyn Anderson
Joyce Magnuson
Charlotte Powell
Verna Jones
Mary Sterner
Irene Horning
Opal McMaster
Helen Mengelkamp
Valerie Ougland
David Dalke
Leila Black
Elizabeth Davidson
Frank Swenson
Richard Kelly
Robert Kelly
John Gray
Francis Kauffman
Ted Pratt

However, I do have photos of the junior, sophomore, and freshman classes (with names).

Juniors

http://www.TomandRodna.com/Photos/MHS/MHS_1948_Juniors_01.jpg

http://www.TomandRodna.com/Photos/MHS/MHS_1948_Juniors_02.jpg

Sophomores

http://www.TomandRodna.com/Photos/MHS/MHS_1948_Sophomores_01.jpg

http://www.TomandRodna.com/Photos/MHS/MHS_1948_Sophomores_02.jpg

Freshmen

http://www.TomandRodna.com/Photos/MHS/MHS_1948_Freshmen_01.jpg

http://www.TomandRodna.com/Photos/MHS/MHS_1948_Freshmen_02.jpg

Faculty and Administration

http://www.TomandRodna.com/Photos/MHS/MHS_1948_Faculty_01.jpg

http://www.TomandRodna.com/Photos/MHS/MHS_1948_Faculty_02.jpg

And for closers . . .

One reason why there may not have been any college football scholarships awarded to the 1948 Moscow High School Bears . . .

http://www.TomandRodna.com/Photos/MHS/MHS_1948_Football_Scores.jpg

IF ANY OF THE 1948 MHS STUDENTS (or any of their families) ARE STILL AROUND TOWN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW, OK?

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com