[Vision2020] SCOTUS Justice Scalia Dies [Vision2020[ oh my

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 19:18:41 PST 2016

Much of the media coverage regarding the death of former SCOTUS justice
Scalia has been an embarrassing love fest, lacking in-depth balance
regarding his rulings negative impacts.

However, I was listening to KGO radio AM 810 khz from San Francisco last
weekend (Scalia died Sat. Feb 13), to the Pat Thurston show,
http://www.kgoradio.com/pat-thurston/
and Greg Palast was being interviewed regarding his new book *Billionaires
& Ballot Bandits* <http://www.palastinvestigativefund.org/?id=52>.

Palast did not mince words regarding Scalia, and I won't repeat some of his
comments, given how inflamatory they were, but the article referenced lower
down gets the point across about Palast's views on Scalia.

I recommend listening to Pat Thurston's KGO radio how, Sat. and Sun. nights
from 7-10 PM, which can be received on any decent AM radio at night on the
palouse. The night time radio skip signal with KGO's clear channel priority
(KGO is one of the oldest radio stations in the USA) makes this possible,
but during daylight hours the Palouse cannot receive this station.
KGO started broadcasting in 1924!   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KGO_(AM)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clear-channel_station
A *clear-channel station* is an AM
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AM_broadcasting> radio station
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_station> in North America
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_America> that has the highest
protection from interference
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interference_(communication)> from other
stations, particularly concerning night-time skywave
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skywave> propagation.

Listen before the new profit dominated owners of KGO get rid of her, owners
who in recent years have fired some of best radio talk show hosts in the
history of radio,
in favor of syndicated hosts who can be received on other stations anyway!

http://www.gregpalast.com/justice-scalia-is-dead-long-live-the-voting-rights-act/

*Scalia’s Bad Habits: How the late Justice nixed nuns from the voting booth
*

Saturday, February 13, 2016
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett

Justice Antonin Scalia just went to his his just rewards! Wish I could say