[Vision2020] January at the Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 11:35:18 PST 2016

As the year wraps up, I want to thank everyone for their tremendous
support.  Thanks to the efforts of our many supporters our staff and
volunteers have been able to do a lot of good in 2016!  I personally have
had people tell me we prevented their suicide, and am aware of many making
their first step into the recovery community at The Center.  Since opening
9/1/15 we have had:
6143 client contacts
4476 volunteer hours
412 Referrals
622 coaching sessions.
All free to those in need.
Thank you for being a part of this.  Together, we have made progress in
building the capacity of our recovery community in Moscow.

In addition to our regular offerings this week, we are having a New Years
Hobbit Moviethon!  Starting 12/31, 1pm and ending 1/1, 11am we are showing
EVERY Lord of the Rings and Hobbit movie.  Bring your sleeping gear and
some food for the potluck.

Here is a draft of our January calendar.

*January at the Latah Recovery Center*

Alcoholics Anonymous                                        *Every day,
noon*

Positive Affirmations                                           *Mondays
and Weds 1:10-2*

Moscow Gathering 2017 Point in Time Event     Monday 1/30, 2-5

YOU Can Create Your Own Job                          *Monday 1/2, 6*

Life Skills
 *Mondays
and* *Tuesdays 5-6 *

Chess w/Steve                                                      *Tues
and Thurs* *5-6*

LRC Board of Directors meeting                          *Tuesday 1/10,
4-5:30*

Recovery Coaching:  Burn out/Self-Care Webinar         Wednesday 1/11, 10

Writing Journeys w/Nancy and Ginger                *Wednesdays, 4-5*

Mindful Meditation and Yoga                              *Thursdays 2-3*

LAMI:  Family Support Program                         *2nd Thurs of month
7-8:30*

Knitting and Spinning                                          *Fridays 2-5*

Moscow Gathering 2017 Point in Time Event     Friday 1/27, 2-5

All Recovery Meeting                                           *Fridays 5-6*

Movie/Games:
                                            *Fridays 6:30-9*

AA Speakers Meeting                                          *3rd Sat of
month 11-2:30*

Learn to Crochet & Rewire your Brain                *4th Sat of month,
10-12*

New Years Eve-Hobbit Movie Marathon and Potluck  12/31, 1pm to 1/1, 11am

Adult Children of Alcoholics, Women’s Meeting    *Sundays 6-7:30*

MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AID 2/1-2, 4-8pm at the Pittman
Center on campus.  Cost is $25.  Email latahrecoverycenter at gmail.com for
registration details.

*Classes and Groups are ALWAYS FREE OR AT COST AND OPEN TO ALL.*

Please RSVP. Bolded=Regular offering.  Plain text=Special offering for
month.

Latah Recovery Center - A Community of Peer Support
www.LatahRecoveryCenter.org <http://www.latahrecoverycenter.org/>
Find us on Facebook.
Call us at 208-883-1045 <(208)%20883-1045>
Open:  10-8 Mon-Fri., Sat. 10-12
531 S Main, Moscow, ID 83843