[Vision2020] Caturday (December 24, 2016)

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Sat Dec 24 05:42:11 PST 2016

Teenager who rescued a stray cat just received some very unexpected holiday presents when her new kitty gave birth to Noel, Joy, Christmas, and Faith under the tree, just in time for a very merry Caturday.

Courtesy of the Telegraph (London, England) at:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/christmas/2016/12/20/woman-finds-cat-christmas-tree-litter-kittens/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

--------------------------------

Woman finds her cat under the Christmas tree – with a litter of kittens
A teenager who rescued as stray cat was surprised to find her new pet had given birth underneath her Christmas tree.

Danielle Lopez, 17, adopted Tink to live with the family's male cat Sagwa – and three months later, four kittens arrived.

“I heard a soft meow and thought it was our other kitty and then saw the firstborn crying,” she told BuzzFeed.

“I was in shock,” she added. “I started running around the house to lock up (Sagwa) and grab towels to help her.”

The four kittens, all born under the Christmas tree, were given festive names:  Noel, Joy, Christmas, and Faith.

Ms Lopez said the whole family was pleased with the "Christmas miracle" and is keeping the litter of kittens.

She posted a picture of the lovely image to Twitter, where it has been retweeted over 20,000 times.

People have replied to say the image is a Christmas miracle, or "the best Christmas present ever".

Photos . . .

http://www.moscowcares.com/Caturday/Caturday_122416_01.jpg

http://www.moscowcares.com/Caturday/Caturday_122416_02.jpg

http://www.moscowcares.com/Caturday/Caturday_122416_03.jpg