[Vision2020] Fwd: This Week at the Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 11:18:33 PST 2016

Merry Christmas!

Should be a fun week here!  In addition to our regular weekly schedule we
have a Christmas Party on 12/20 from 6:30-7:30pm.  Bring a gift of $5 or
less and drop by.

*December at the Latah Recovery Center*

Alcoholics Anonymous                                        *Every day*,
noon

Positive Affirmations                                           *Mondays
and Weds *1:10-2

YOU Can Create Your Own Job                          *Monday 12/5, 6*

Life Skills
*Tuesdays* 5-6

Beginners Chess w/Steve
*Tuesdays* 5-6

Art Foundations                                                   Tuesday,
12/6 6:30-7:30

LRC Board of Directors meeting                          Tuesday 12/13,
4-5:30

Christmas Party                                                   Tuesday
12/20 6:30-7:30

Suicide Prevention:  Question, Persuade and Refer       Wednesday 12/7,
6-7:30

Art: Beaded Wristbands w/Jeanne Leffingwell     Wednesday 12/14, 4-5pm

Building Recovery Capitol w/Art Woodard                  Thursday 12/15,
10:30-11:30

Mindful Meditation and Yoga                              *Thursdays* 2-3

Intermediate Chess w/Steve                                 *Thursdays* 5-6

LAMI:  Family Support Program                         *2nd Thurs of month
7-8:30*

Knitting and Spinning                                          *Fridays 2-5*

AA Speakers Meeting                                          Saturday 12/17
11-2:30

All Recovery Meeting                                           *Fridays* 5-6

Movie/Games:      Minions, Elf, Sister Act, The Santa Clause   *Fridays *
6:30-9

Learn to Crochet & Rewire your Brain                *Saturday 12/17, 3-5*

Adult Children of Alcoholics, Women’s Meeting    *Sundays *6-7:30

*Classes and Groups are ALWAYS FREE AND OPEN TO ALL.  Please RSVP.*

*Bolded=Regular offering.  Plain text=Special offering for month.  *

*Need an understanding person to talk to?  We have Recovery Peer Volunteers
here to help you in recovery from mental health and addiction issues all
hours of operation. We are here to help! *

Latah Recovery Center - A Community of Peer Support
www.LatahRecoveryCenter.org
Find us on Facebook.
Call us at 208-883-1045 <(208)%20883-1045>
Open:  10-8 Mon-Fri., Sat. 10-12
531 S Main, Moscow, ID 83843