[Vision2020] Fukushima radiation detected on Oregon shores

Chuck Kovis ckovis at turbonet.com
Fri Dec 9 09:17:29 PST 2016

No need for worry though:  Cesium 134 only has a half-life of two
years.  Coming next:  Cesium 137 - no worry there either: half-life of
30 years.  It's in Salmon, no worry, levels too low to impact human
health.  Meanwhile, Fukushima melted-down reactor continues to pump
radiation into the Pacific Ocean.  Time to eat Atlantic Salmon.  I'm not
worried, Tom Price, new HHS Secretary gots our backs!!!!  Chuck Kovis