[Vision2020] Local author announcment

Debi Smith Debismith at moscow.com
Mon Dec 5 14:38:56 PST 2016

>From Alan Rose, a local writer/human rights activist/educator/fabulous
friend:

Dear Friends/Acquaintances and family

I published a book this week that I hope will interest you. For $4.99
you can have Alan’s view of American society.  A British cockney, French
inspired, Idaho influenced perspective on the dialogue we view on the
roads of the USA.

The book is a gathering of pictures of bumper stickers interlaced with
commentary setting the pictures in the context of American culture and
society. If enough people are interested, then perhaps I can persuade
one of the big publishing houses that this book is marketable. If you
are sympathetic, you could help by using it as a holiday gift idea for
friends or familyJ

It is an electronic version available on Kindle and can be read on any
tablet or computer (except the oldest versions of Kindle) by downloading
the “Kindle Reader” free software. The book is in English with French
translations of the bumper stickers.

To purchase go to:

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01MQR4XRS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1480651714&sr=8-1&keywords=america%27s+old+social+network

Thanks for your consideration.