[Vision2020] US~Observer

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Sun Aug 28 10:59:27 PDT 2016

Aren’t you lucky, Darrell!

For those interested in learning a bit more about these for-hire “investigative reporters,” here’s the link to an article that caught my eye because it seems to indicate the same kind of strategy used here:

http://www.veronews.com/blogs/my_vero/my-vero-what-s-this-newspaper-arriving-in-mailboxes/article_d91d2790-95bc-11e4-b831-735f610a2bc3.html

Saundra

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

~ Aesop (The Lion and the Mouse)