[Vision2020] Judge denies Sitler’s reunification with family

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Fri Aug 19 10:14:28 PDT 2016

While I'm extremely grateful for the coverage of this particular ongoing travesty of justice, and I think the editorial in today’s Daily News was great, I found the headline of the article below confusing/misleading.

Having been at the hearing (just as I've been at the majority of them over the past almost decade), I know what Judge Stegner said that family reunification is still the goal with Sitler, but it will just continue to happen slowly -- that they well take "baby steps!"

I kid you not:  the judge actually said "baby steps" with respect to getting a fixated pedophilic sex offender who has already been sexually stimulated by his infant living back in the home with his baby. SMH.

For those with strong stomachs, you can listen to the hearing here:

http://sitler.moscowid.net/2016/08/17/steven-sitler-hearing-to-reinstate-chaperones/

NEWS FLASH:  if the extensive ongoing "therapy" Sitler has been receiving for a decade (+/-) hasn't stopped him from being sexually stimulated by his own infant son within the last year, it's beyond sheer insanity to think family reunification will ever be appropriate for this poor child or any others he and his dysfunctional wife plan to create . . . and reportedly they plan to create more and keep them hidden from the rest of decent society.

Too, if Sitler had a shred of remorse, self-awareness, or decency he'd never have created his very own little sex toy in the form of his infant child.

Now, please excuse me while I go puke & shower.

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

I distrust those who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires.

~ Susan B. Anthony