[Vision2020] Five years ago (August 25, 2011) when . . .

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Mon Aug 15 04:36:22 PDT 2016

Details about "My Father's Idaho - Latah County Tour"

---------------------------------

Join Friends of the Clearwater as we celebrate our public lands through a Latah County-wide tour of "My Father's Idaho." This multi-media presentation features photos and film from Clearwater Country during the 1950s and 1960s. Set to original music, singer/songwriter Rifka Helton transports us to wild parts of Idaho through photos snapped by retired University of Idaho professor Dr. A.W. "Red" Helton. Dr. Helton certainly had a knack for capturing life and landscapes!

Tour dates include:
Genesee Senior Center - 8/16 @ 7PM
Troy Lions Club- 8/17 @ 7PM
Historic Potlatch Depot at Scenic 6 Park- 8/23 @ 7PM
East City Park, Moscow- 8/26 @ 5PM**

Beverages and snacks provided!

** Moscow event will be held in conjunction with Friends of the Clearwater's annual Hot Summer Days BBQ! Bring a dish to share.

Learn more at:
www.myfathersidaho.org
www.friendsoftheclearwater.org

http://www.MoscowCares.com