[Vision2020] Clown Car /Train Wreck

Debi Smith Debismith at moscow.com
Sun Aug 7 17:49:38 PDT 2016

I understand that diagnosing The Donald Trumpet is probably futile---too
many symptoms for an accurate diagnosis!

However, I watched "The Adventures of Baron Von Munchausen" again
yesterday and I am amazed at the similarities. Lies and obfuscations,
"huge" self referencing, lack of empathy or remorse, displacement of
responsibility, rewriting history, woeful and willful ignorance of
reality (and physics), seem common themes between The Trumpet and the
Baron... and both seem to believe their own delusional framework!
"Munchausen" is humorous and fun as it is so over the top and obviously
a farce. Trump is neither fun nor humorous. While he is obviously a
farce, he is grim and scary to any person with critical thinking skills
and an ability to assess the out-comes of repeatedly
onerous/offensive/vile behaviour.

Republicans have allowed a mad man to be their representative on the
National stage. Hillary might not be your cup of tea-party, but do you
hate her so much you want a lunatic with his finger on the red button?
You all had a chance to do something about him and did not. The
Republican Party Clowns are responsible for this train wreck. And those
of you still supporting this maniac? Put on a t-shirt that says "I
support Trump. I am with stupid" with an up arrow. A billionare, tax
cheat, failed business man, cheater of small businesses,
multi-bankrupted, serial divorcee, racist, sexist, unfiltered ranter is
your hero? You need that shirt. You are dooming the Republican
Party---Munchausen's by proxy, much?

Debi R-S