[Vision2020] Plaza Concert Monday night!

Linda Pall lpall at moscow.com
Fri Aug 5 07:38:25 PDT 2016

Dear Visionaries,

Once again Heart of the Arts presents a FREE Plaza Concert at the 1912 Center Monday night, August 8, 5:30 PM gather, dinner available for purchase as well as beer, wine and regular beverages. You can bring your own picnic if you wish or purchase dinner on the Plaza.

One of your and our favorites, Henry C and the Willard, will be playing from 6-8 PM.

It is the easiest way possible to deal with a MONDAY! Please join us!

Remember: this FREE music is brought to you by the generosity of the artists who provide their music for free on that night and Heart of the Arts, Inc., the non-profit arts and culture organization that manages, raises funds for the development of the entire facility and programs the 1912 Center. Check out the success we have had, thanks to the generosity of the community, in the restoration of the exterior of the building!  Partnering with the City of Moscow has been a huge success for both organizations and the community: we have a beautiful community center...that is still being redeveloped. Top two floors are yet to come!

Hope to see you Monday evening!

All the best,

Linda Pall
former Council member and Heart of the Arts Board