[Vision2020] and for you sports fans...

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 17:17:03 PDT 2016

At first I thought what appeared to be a typo misspelling of "God" as Ghod"
in Debi Smith's post was accidental... But then I found the following three
different meanings for "Ghod" via Google Search.  Perhaps Ms. Smith meant
to write "Ghod!?"

Exasperation (common response to Trump's blustering inflated ego), science
fiction (Trump controlled by extraterrestrials who are conducting a
political socio-psychological experiment on humanoids, one conspiracy
theory among many to explain the bizarre Trump media circus), and "Get
Honest or Die" as a theme (we can hope in good faith that Trump will
overcome his penchant for pathological lying) all could apply to the Donald
as presidential candidate:
Vison2020 Post: Ted Moffett
Urban Dictionary: ghod
<https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=9&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiPuMGGtqHOAhVX4GMKHa7YDIkQFgg6MAg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.urbandictionary.com%2Fdefine.php%3Fterm%3Dghod&usg=AFQjCNFehP6vT6exOJ2H4-3Kvu02XpL49w&sig2=A4kS9yWR2UjIu2UNynQGXg>an
exasperated version of 'God', used in place of a *sigh*
---------------------------------------
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/ghod

This fanspeak <https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/fanspeak> word is used
instead of the standard form to indicate a fannish
<https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/fannish> context or an association with
science fiction fandom <https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/fandom>. Science
fiction fandom included mock deities, or "fannish ghods", such as Ghu
<https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Ghu> and Foo
<https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Foo> (the "ghod of mimeography
<https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/mimeography>").

http://gethonestordiegroup.com/

*GET HONEST OR DIE GROUP *
*There are only two choices to be made.*

*GET HONEST OR DIE “*